First, the board would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July.
Next we’d like to remind you about a few things in July!
- There is NO JULY BOARD MEETING!
- The ASSESSOR will be out of the office through July 10th.
- The July PLANNING Commission meeting is being rescheduled for the 3rd Thursday of the month, July 21st.
- The last day to REGISTER to vote for the August 2, 2016 Primary Election is Tues, July 5th. You can register via the link on our website, the Michigan State website, at a SOS branch or by contacting Clerk Mikel 248-910-5527.
- The Public Accuracy Test of the voting equipment will be held at 10am on July 21st at the Town Hall.
- Absentee Ballot Applications are available here on our website, at the Town Hall during regular office hours, or by email through contacting Clerk Mikel: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call Supervisor Psarouthakis at 734-428-7591